Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Love Story of a Different Kind

Wow! This is probably one of the most touching videos I have ever seen. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. This is a good reminder to treat those close to you with love and respect and you will be paid back double, triple heck quadruple. Grab a box of tissues, gather your family 'round and press play, you will be glad you did.

Cool did not believe this story. If you have doubts click here and read about it.
Note: for some reason the video does not post correctly. If you can't view it check it out at Christian the Lion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this one. :-) Very cool!

Frankie said...

thanks, i loved it

as for it not posting correctly, i haven't been able to view *any* youtube video on any blog for a couple weeks now. I usually play them and fast forward to the end so I can get the URL. That's how I was able to view the lion.