Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pictures on Oak Hill

This week I took pictures of the picklets on Oak Hill. Why Oak Hill? Because we happened to be on a "hill" with a huge oak tree on it. Thus Oak Hill.

Trying to get good pictures of the picklets was NOT easy. In fact it was painful.

In this picture Chip musta said something to Sweet along the lines of, "Don't smile so loud," because Sweet looked up to him smiling harder.
Photobucket
And Sweet musta sensed the evil smile that Dill was emiting in back of her. But by the time she turned around he was done being evil and was smiling sweetly for the camera. Though, from the looks on their faces, I don't think Chip and Sweet think they can trust him. I'm not sure I can either from the look of THAT smile.
Photobucket
I did get some good shots though. I think this is my favorite picture of the whole day. My boys talking to each other, smiling at each other and NOT fighting.
Photobucket
I am not happy with any of the pictures I got of the three of them together. Someone was either looking a different way, had their eyes closed or had on their camera face. As I said earlier...it was painful. I will have to torture them again sometime soon and try it again.

Photobucket

(C) 2009 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines
Rights Reserved

No comments: