Thursday, June 4, 2009

90 Years Old

My Gaga's sister celebrated her 90th birthday this weekend. To help celebrate their baby sister, who is 82, flew in from Colorado for the party. It has been over 10 years since they have gotten together. It was such a wonderful site to see. They were like three peas in a pod.
Photobucket
A story I heard during this party had me in fits laughing. It seems that Gaga and the birthday really liked playing with their baby sister. One day when the baby sister was taking a nap they snuck into the bedroom and took her off the bed so they could wake her up to play. But when they picked her up, they dropped her right on the register that was on the floor. I guess Gaga and the birthday girl put her in bed really fast and "Ma", whom we called my great-grandma, never found out. I know it doesn't sound all that funny when you read it but when you have three women in their 80's and 90's telling the story and laughing so hard they are crying, it's pretty funny. Gaga said she will never forget that day, ever.

(c) 2008-2009 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: