Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day Freebies

Lesson plans, audio, video and more. Have a good one!

Teacher Vision - many links, some free-some not

Great American Presidents - audio download

Mister President - audio download

History Channel Presidents - short online videos

American Presidents - cool interactive website

The Presidents Series - on The History Channel today at 1 Central

Teacher Planet - lesson plans

Brainpop - free Abraham Lincoln online video

Homeschooling the Middle Years - President's Day Lesson Plan

PawPaw Holler Homeschool -Great list of resources-One of my new favorite blogs!

1 comment:

Denese said...

Hi Gerky,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the link. :)
I like your blog, too -in fact I just found you the other day!
We are also "unschoolers"...to me, everything is a learning experience (even the big bug that crawls out of the firewood!).
Love the eagle picture, what a great shot!

Blessings,
Denese at Pawpaw Holler Home