Not a lot going on around here but I will recap the highlights...
- Chip turned 16 on Monday. 16! How in the world did he get that old so fast? We had a great birthday celebration at Applebee's that included his grandparents. He wanted a bonsai tree so he is researching them to find out the right one to get to suit his needs.
- Last night was the Presidential Fitness Testing for the homeschool group. Chip and Sweet are in the running for Presidential and Dill is in the running for National. We have to attend the endurance run next month.
- Gymnastics has been on a two week break. It has been really relaxing. We are gearing up for another session of 4 days a week. The kids can't wait to get back to it!
- Tae Kwon Do is still going strong. The picklets are all working toward their yellow belt. The instructor said that they should be ready to test in June.
- We are beginning a gardening unit this weekend. It is time to get things planted. We will probably make our garden pizza again as well as try growing new to us veggies such as eggplant. Such fun!
- The homeschool association year is quickly coming to a close. I have to work on the evidences of learning and get those turned in. I wish I was better organized.
I guess those are the highlights.
Cruisin' along...living, laughing, loving and learning. Doesn't that rock?