We have to catch up on A Bach Christmas and The Cinnamon Bear this week because we didn't do it on Sunday. Here is today's list:
1. What day is it? Check your shoes! This one was tricky because I fell asleep early last night. Soooo...St. Nicholas left a note and hung it on the Christmas tree.
2. Lable a map of Germany.
3. Learn about St. Nicholas and take quiz.
5. This day, in 1964, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer debuted on NBC. Watch Rudolph.
6. Enjoy Rudoph sandwiches. :-)
Cut two peices of bread into 4 triangles. Spread 4 triangles with peanut butter. Place two mini preztles on the flat top of the bread to resemble antlers. Top with the other 4 triangles. Add raisin eyes, cherry nose and thinly sliced apple slices for mouth.7. A Bach Christmas.
8. Illustrate Silent Night for paper quilt project.
9. The Cinnamon Bear.
(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines