Monday, January 31, 2011

Week End Report January 23-29

I didn't do a very good job of keeping up with daily updates on our learning this last week. A list of what I can remember follows. My evidences of learning need to be updated more frequently or I will never remember for year end. (:-)

  • Brainetics
  • current events
  • Connect the Thoughts (Research for Dill, Information Sweet and Chip)
  • taught gymnastics (Chip)
  • Gymnastics (Sweet and Chip)
  • TaeKwonDo (Dill)
  • Hopkido (Dill)
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dald (Sweet)--finished
  • The Hobbit (Dill)--finished
  • War of the Worlds (Chip)
  • Aleks Math (Dill finished up a unit and started another--the other two are still plugging along)
  • Time management journals
  • free reading

I am sure there is more but that is what I remember off hand. I will do a better job this week. I will do a better job this week. I will do a better job this week. (a little positive reinforcement never hurts)

Have a good week.

(c) 2008-2011 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: