Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Stephanie at Daisies and Dominoes awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much Stephanie...you have made my day!


The Rules for accepting the award are:

Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Seven things about myself:
1. I am an only child
2. I love to write poetry
3. My best friend is my mom
4. Someday I plan to live in the country in a log cabin and raise chickens
5. Thirteen is my favorite number and Tuesday is my favorite day
6. The Cosby Show, Wife Swap and World's Strictest Parents are my favorite shows
7. I think that being chivalrous is a man's best attribute

Here is where I am going to break the rules. I don't think I have 15 homeschooling blogs that I read regularly since many people have stopped blogging. I have a few though and will name those.

Learning Adventures SWMNBN has been my homeschooling compadre since we started homeschooling. She hasn't been an active blogger lately but what she has is worth checking out.
Raising Future Leaders I love, love love this blog. Chip joined The Civil Air Patrol because of reading of this family.
HSKubes Haven at Home I have been reading this blog for years. I look forward to reading updates of their lives. They make me smile.
Shady Bayou Academy This family does a lot of science stuff. Plus they always look like they are having FUN!
Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers There are a lot of great resources and fun things to do on this blog!
Sunflower Schoolhouse Honey has tons of resources available. She goes to a lot of work and shares freely. :-)
Learners at Home Tracey has a lot of information on different ways of learning, some organizational information and nice resources.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your award!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm humbled. :) I hope your son is enjoying CAP as much as my boys are. Btw, I love the video of your daughter doing narrations. Really cute!

Lisa xoxo
Please vote for Raising Future Leaders in the Homeschool Blog Awards 2010 - Best Mom Blog Category. Thanks!
http://hsbapost.com/best-homeschool-mom-blog-2010/

HsKubes said...

Thank you for thinking of me. :) What a blessing. I enjoyed reading your seven things. ;o)
Have a blessed week!
~ Christina