We definitely didn't accomplish everything on my list, but that is ok. We had a pretty good day, laughed alot and learned a little too.
- daily chores
- Chip and Sweet finished their Think! projects
- practiced sign language alphabet and learned the "Now I know my ABC's" part
- practiced counting in Czech and using our fingers the Czech way...ouch! (review from Czech School)
- finished butterflies and got package ready to send
- did unplugged project for the week
- went to practice Moravian dances and singing for a friend in their ensemble to help her with a school project...they are the audio/visual part (Chip played bass for one of the songs)
- learned that in the 1600-1800's Moravian music really didn't exsit...it was part of Austria
- practiced piano
- Chip practiced bass
- Dill and Sweet practiced recorder
- jumped on trampoline
- Dill continued reading Harry Potter and finished an Animorphs he got at Goodwill
- Chip continued reading
- Sweet started reading "I got an F in Lunch"
I know there is more we (they) did, but I can't think of it right now.
Hope you all have a good weekend!