Friday, October 3, 2008

October 3, 2008

Sweet informed me today that there is exactly 1 month until her birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 10. The years have flown by so fast.

We definitely didn't accomplish everything on my list, but that is ok. We had a pretty good day, laughed alot and learned a little too.
  • daily chores
  • Chip and Sweet finished their Think! projects
  • practiced sign language alphabet and learned the "Now I know my ABC's" part
  • practiced counting in Czech and using our fingers the Czech way...ouch! (review from Czech School)
  • finished butterflies and got package ready to send
  • did unplugged project for the week
  • went to practice Moravian dances and singing for a friend in their ensemble to help her with a school project...they are the audio/visual part (Chip played bass for one of the songs)
  • learned that in the 1600-1800's Moravian music really didn't exsit...it was part of Austria
  • practiced piano
  • Chip practiced bass
  • Dill and Sweet practiced recorder
  • jumped on trampoline
  • Dill continued reading Harry Potter and finished an Animorphs he got at Goodwill
  • Chip continued reading
  • Sweet started reading "I got an F in Lunch"

I know there is more we (they) did, but I can't think of it right now.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a GREAT day!