Sunday, January 11, 2009

How to Make a Journal

As I am trying to instill a love of writing in the picklets through different journaling techniques, I thought it would be fun for them all to make their own handmade journal. I have had this idea since we began homeschool those many years ago and, yet again, never used it. No time like the present...again! So on Tuesday we took out the paper sacks, scissors, string and needle and the picklets got to work. They had so much fun they made a video of how to make one. Enjoy and let us know if you make one too!



©2009 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool! :-)

Danielle said...

Video taping things like that will be treasured for years to come...Not to mention it is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
This is too cool!! I posted the link to this on my blog Learning is Fun

Belinda