Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slug Bug!

I swear to each and every one of you that if I get hit in the arm ONE MORE TIME and hear "Slug Bug" or "PT Cruiser Bruiser" or "Convert able Affordable" or "Jeep Beep" or "GMC Fist from Me" or "Semi Truck Thump" or "Motorcycle Muscle Mulch" or anything else that requires those picklets of mine to hit me in the arm I will not be responsible for what happens. There I said it.

Summer is upon us and the picklets have been taking great pains (yuk,yuk) in locating different vehicles so they can be the first to "slug". Even though I have a bruise on my arm, my back and my shoulder blade (OK maybe not a bruise) I find it amusing and somewhat educational.

You see, I have never been one to be able to name different cars. My dad, for instance, can look at a car and say, "57 Olds" or "67 Mustang." Cool can do the same.

Me? I say things like, "Oh look! Isn't that car a pretty green?" or "Wow! That is the brightest blue car I have ever seen!" or "I don't think I have ever seen a camouflage car before but there one is." Only to have Cool reply, "That is an '88 Dodger." As if I care! Men can be so insensitive at times.

My picklets won't have that problem. Thank goodness I don't have THAT to worry about.

So, in the spirit of fun and friendship....
Photobucket (Image not mine)
SLUG BUG...
Photobucket (Image not mine)
NO BACKS!


(c) 2008-2009 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: