- Sweet and I went to Gaga's, took her shopping, ate breakfast and I renewed my drivers licence for another 5 years. Sweet was given an assignment from Gaga. More to come later on that.
- Cool took Wednesday off from work and put the boys to work outside. The gutters were cleaned, the flower beds weeded and the lawn cleaned up.
- Gymnastics, gymnastics, gymnastics.
- Carlos O'Kellys baby! Ever tried their cheesecake empanadas? Try them, you'll like them.
- Reading, library visits and more reading.
- Trampoline jumping, flipping and generally scaring mom (that's me) gray.
- Bike riding.
- Dog walking.
- Movie making.
- Natural learning. Is there anything better?
Thursday, September 24, 2009
A Normal Week?
Is there such a thing as a normal week? I think not. I keep saying to myself, "next week will be a normal week." But next week is never normal. What is normal anyway? I guess it's what we make it. So here are some highlights to our week.