Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shopping Today

I went shopping with my mom today and found the stores to be very slow in comparison with last year.

First stop was Michaels where I bought stocking stuffers and artsy presents. I know they are all educational and fun!

Second, Barnes and Noble. I got my new teacher card and love the 20% discount. The world is our classroom people!

Third, the grocery store to get Chinese for lunch and fill up with gas. $3.99 one entree special with eggroll and rice or lo mein.

Fourth, Panera to get bagels. But we didn't get bagels because the card was empty.

Fifth, the drugstore because they had a coupon for A&W 3/$7. Ended up buying my mom some books for Christmas and also some Snickers for stocking stuffers on sale for $.35 each.

Sixth, another grocery store to buy tortillas, hot dogs and buns. Ended up buying 16 colored peppers for $2.76.

By the time we got back to my mom's house it was 4:00. I just love spending this time with my mom. We had so much fun and met some wonderful people along the way.

No comments: