Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Colds

I have a house full of sick kids. It has been going on for over a week and can I tell you just how tired I am of coughing, sniffling and the like? It started with Sweet a week ago yesterday. Chip started feeling bad about three days ago. Today Dill woke with a stuffy nose, sore throat and terrible headyache. I wonder how long it will be before I catch it?

We spent three days last week cleaning and purging contents from the upstairs. Toys, books and clothing. I can't say whether Goodwill will be happy or upset to see us. It will require at least three trips. I can say the picklets have done handwriting and spelling while writing the list of items donated.

Millie the Wonder Dog is not doing too well. She is very wobbly legged and needs to be around someone all the time. She fell in the bathroom and couldn't get up by herself. She still has a big appetite and is as loving as can be and can still sniff out the garbage and strew it around the kitchen like nobody's business. So it is hard to tell if she is suffering or just sore. Keeping a good eye on her is a full time job for the whole family.

It is a gloomy, foggy day today. I cut up veggies for quick snacks this morning and made Grandma Rae's french toast for breakfast. I need to finish the laundry and put it away, straighten the living room and rug doctor the carpets and make a list of "must dos" for Cool to do next week. He is off the entire week! Hello Spring Cleaning!

Off to do something constructive or to take a nap.


(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: