Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Week Already?

I can't believe it has been a week since I posted. My goodness how time flies!


We have been fairly busy with life. I can't remember for sure everything we have done. Nothing like keeping great notes for our school record. These are the highlights.

  • Math using Khan Academy
  • Math games using Funbrain, Timez Attack and other sources
  • Geography games using Seterra
  • Constellations and other outer space exploration using Celestia
  • Eagle science--I think the site has crashed because it says feed not found this morning
  • Bakugan, Yughio (boys)
  • Gymnastics
  • Deep cleaning of upstairs
  • Purging of unwanted/needed toys from toy room
  • Spelling and writing practice (making lists for Goodwill
  • Best of Mad Libs
  • Learned about the whale that exploded in China (History Channel)
  • Learned a hard lesson in responsibility regarding lost items--can't put new Pokemon game on reserve until the HUMONGOUS library fine is paid (Dill)
  • Painfully observed Millie the Wonder Dog aging with grace but not so graceful like
  • Daily household chores
  • Various workbooks to fill down time
  • Tsunamis (Disasters Up Close) read aloud
  • Free play/time
  • Family time

I didn't think we had been all that busy but I guess we have been using our brains a lot. Yeah us!


(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: