Friday, December 3, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 3

Today was a rather sad day for us. My mom and dad left for Texas for the next four months. They just called and are in Kansas City for the night. I asked Missouri or Kansas and they didn't answer. I presume Missouri since Kansas would be farther west than Texas. Our activity list reflected our mood today. Very layed back.

1. Go to Grandma and Grandpa's. Help Grandma finish loading the camper. Say goodbye.
2. Watch G-dcast Spins Chanukah. This is a informative little animation that, I think, is geared more for the older child. It does not go into detail but gives a general sense of the history.


3. A Bach Christmas advent calendar.
4. The Cinnamon Bear
5 Watch 8 Crazy Nights.

This is not a kids movie but they have watched worse with Cool. I know that isn't an excuse for letting the picklets watch something that isn't necessarily the best BUT, in my defense, the movie has an excellent moral in the end. I actually found the whole movie on youtube in 8 different segments.
6. Illustrate Silent Night for quilt.

That's about it for the day. There was some Wii playing, some vacuming for Grandma and some volunteer work at Sokol while we were in town.

Happy Trails~~

(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: