Thursday, December 9, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 8

I coulda swore I made this blogpost yesterday. I don't know where it went. So, I will attempt to repost.

We are slowing down a bit this week. The reason is multiple choice. A) It is getting colder. B) I am getting older. C)Sweet is no longer sick and we are gone all the time. D) All the above

Day 8 was really slow. The reason is multiple choice. A) It is getting colder. B) I am getting older. C) Cool was home sick. D) All the above.

1. A Bach Christmas Advent Calendar
2. Cinnamon Bear
3. Learn how the International Space Station was built. This is a really neat animation. Plus there is a timeline on the right that explains what each part is.
4. Read facts about the ISS. Pretty interesting little tidbits.
5. Find out when ISS is going to be in sky. Total bust. Spent way too much time on this. All links are dead and searches produced nothing. Disappointing!

That was about it. Dill went to Tae-Kwon-Do and Hopkido. Chip and Sweet went to Intro to Parkour and open gym at Sokol.

(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: