Thursday, December 9, 2010

Countdown to Crhistmas: Day 9

Pretty slow day again. I think we are all tired. There was no slip today because I didn't put one in the door. So we did a little catch up on things. Here is what we did. Don't have pictures because I left my camera at my mom's house.

1. A Bach Christmas Advent Calendar
2. The Cinnamon Bear
3. Baked cookies
4. Signed 100 Christmas cards for our paper customers--writers cramp central
5. caught up on copywork from previous days
6. caught up on Silent Night illustrations
7. Celebrating the last day of Hanukkah we made honey puffs
8. Read a couple of crazy holiday books by Lemony Snicket
9. watched a book signing of Lemony Snicket
10. went to the library

Cool didn't have to work tonight and Chip didn't have CAP so we got to make it an early night. Cool and I stopped at the store to get some ingredients to make church window cookies tomorrow and decided to pick up something easy for supper. Being parents of the year, we got an industrial size can of Chef Boy R D ravioli and a head of lettuce. Probably won't be doing that again. Even the kids, who were as excited as could be over having raviolis from a can, thought they were pretty bad. The popular quote was, "These aren't like I remember them." And that goes to show that all the time I spend making wholesome, homemade food is paying off. Merry Christmas to me!

(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: