Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Schoolin'

We woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow. 3 inches or so. Dill, Sweet and I headed out at 4:00 to deliver the papers. It wasn't too awful cold given the snow. I really like driving in the new fallen snow before anyone else does. Gives me a sense of power.


Cool wasn't feeling well this morning and decided to sleep a bit longer before going to work. The kids and I did the responsible thing. We went back to bed too. Unfortunately that put us all behind. Cool finally got to work at 9:30.


The picklets and I decided to "Hardee's School" this morning. We ordered our food, filled our soda, connected to the internet and had at it. Sometimes we find it fun to just have a different view. Something I learned this morning is that their caramel crumb biscuits are excellent!

The rest of the day was filled with 5 1/2 hours of gymnastics practice for Sweet and 1 3/4 hours of teaching gymnastics for Chip. Dill stayed at home. The boys have been hired by one of the churches to shovel and someone had to be home to take care of it. :-(

I am still working on organizing our work. Since I bought the new curriculum I know I don't need all the books and papers I have been keeping but I find it hard to part with them. What if I need them sometime? I think I have real hoarder tendencies.


(c) 2008-2011 Wicked PIckles-Homefront Lines

No comments: