Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Birthday Song

At our birthday celebration, Sweet sang a song to me that she wrote. I didn't get the whole thing on tape but I did get some of it. She also printed the words on colored paper for me to keep.

Happy b-day Mommy
as writte by Sweet Pickle (I didn't change one little type)
9-08
Thank you for all you've
done you helped me, and
taught me.
Its your birth day hooray
your 38 today!
As we count down 3,2,1 your
38 that's what I'll do that's
what I'll do!
It's your birthday hooray
Your 38 today!
I am sorry that this is the only
present I have for you so I
hope you like.
This is the thing I did not
want you to see MOnday.
I hope you like this I mite
have another thing for you
that's a surprise thou.
I can't wait you'll be 38 38
38 todaaay
Guess what? I LOVE IT!
Happy Trails~~~
© 2008 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: