- Started listening to A Short History of the United States by Edward Channing.. This gives a very brief history of different eras and people throughout US hisotry. The reader is VERY fast but the kids are enjoying it.
- I read aloud A Series of Unfortunate Events Book the Tenth.
- Watched episodes 1-4 of Rough Science
- Ensemble practice
- Worked at new Sokol building with dad and crew.
- Played Monopoly
- Played Crossing the River
Monday, February 9, 2009
Week in Review
Along with our Chinese New Year study we did a few other things.