Saturday, July 18, 2009

Purple Petunias

Since Gaga moved into her house (in the early 80's) she has planted red geraniums in her front planter. At least 25 years of red geraniums tends to make me think that there will always be red geraniums planted there. I can tell you I was surprised when I pulled up in front of Gaga's only to find Purple Petunias!

They were beautiful. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of Gaga and Sweet (who are also beautiful) in front of them.
Photobucket

Sweet took some time before we left to try out the micro setting. I love her pictures.

I love the purple specs in these.
Photobucket
The veins are so neat!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I talked to Gaga today and she is feeling better today. \o/ \o/

(c) 2008-2009 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines
All Rights Reserved

No comments: