Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

My head feels like it could explode. I think I have some sinus, allergy thing going on. I am sneezing, have a runny nose, have drainage in the back of my throat and my head wants to explode. I slept most of the day. Thank God for the Discovery Channel.

The picklets were a bit more productive than me. Sweet did all her chores, made my hot cocoa and watched tv from the comfort of my bed all day. The boys raked the rest of the lawn and made a trip to the compost pile. They watched TV from the comfort of the sofa.

Tonight Sweet and I are at gymnastics. Actually Sweet is at gymnastics. I am in the office writing on my blog and making a list of to-do's for tomorrow. The boys have a list of things that need to be done by the time I get home. We will leave in about 20 minutes.

Paper delivery went well this morning. The picklets all started their books for their lapbook projects and got science in with Discovery. Killer Animals, humongous rats, ant colonies...that's the life of a homeschooler!

Hope you all had a good day too.

1 comment:

AF Wife99 said...

Sorry for your sinus issues. I feel your pain- I have had chronic sinus issues since 2001. Go for the sinus wash- it's gross, but it does the trick!