Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Noonish Rambling

I am sitting at Panera waiting to meet a friend for lunch. I am so tired I am about to fall asleep. I couldn't fall asleep last night making 3:30 very, very early.

Yesterday I went through my homeschooling books and decided to part with the ones the picklets are too young for. This was tough but had to be done. I sure hate seeing them grow though it pleases me to see who they are growing in to.

I have about 50 books, workbooks and unit books I plan to put on Craig's List. I figure someone might get some use out of them. I have seen other homeschooling material listed so hope it goes well.

Tonight the kids have a dance performance at the fair. Last year we had a blast at the fair, hoping it is going to be as fun this year as well.

Cool is having surgery on Monday so we are preparing for that this weekend. Not a lot to do but making sure sheets are clean and plenty of nummy food for him to eat while he recoups will be essential. He will be off most of next week. Will be nice having him around more.

Other than that, not a lot going on. My friend just pulled into the lot so I am going to sign off for now. Hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy your kidlings. :)

No comments: