Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Update

It has been quite a while since I have updated. Not sure where the time went but looking over my pictures I see we have been pretty busy.

We have been observing a beaver dam down the street from my mom and dad's house. Sweet saw a splash and then bubbles. She was psyched. Too bad there is so much litter and debris around.
Photobucket
Observed this beauty in my parents back yard. It was HUGE!
Photobucket
Celebrated pi day on 3-14 at 1:59:26.
Photobucket
Celebrated a promotion! I am so proud of him I could burst!
Photobucket
Went through the different stages of oral surgery. No more wisdom teeth for Chip!
Photobucket
Watched the beauties of the sky.
Photobucket
Had shirtless snowball fights.
Photobucket
While the rest of us napped, Dill made us a full meal of chicken fritters, green beans and sweet potato casserole!
Photobucket
Took a sewer walk.
Photobucket

(c) 2008-2010 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments: